Dynacorp is no ordinary fabricator.
Our internal capabilities cover everything required to serve our customers’ full-cycle requirements in the areas of sand filtration, well testing equipment and processing equipment.
We occupy a relatively rare space in western Canada’s manufacturing sector:
Our capabilities are equivalent to those of much larger providers and we follow highly professional processes, yet we remain an entrepreneurial company that is friendly, personal and easy for the customer to deal with.
Dynacorp’s capabilities cover:
- Concept development;
- Complete manufacturing, including in-house vessel manufacturing;
- Compliance and regulatory work;
- Quality control/quality assurance;
- Field installation and construction;
- Complete lifecycle maintenance, field service and shop repair/overhaul/refurbishment.
Dynacorp maintains required provincial and federal certifications, including those related to pressure vessels constructed for use within and outside Canada, and for road transportation of trailer-mounted equipment.
- ASME “U” stamp certified manufacturer (shop and field)
- ABSA approved quality programs (shop and field)
- ASME Section VIII-1 pressure vessel construction
- CSA B51 miniature pressure vessel construction
- ASME B31.3 process piping construction, repair and alteration
- ASME B31.3 indirect heater coil construction, repair and alteration
- ASME Section I power boiler, ASME Section IV heating boiler and ASME Section VIII-1 pressure vessel construction and alteration (shop and field)
- CSA B51 Category A, E and H fitting construction
- Department of Transport authorization to apply national safety mark to any vehicle under Section 4 of Motor Vehicle Safety Regulations
The Leader in Sand Management
We guarantee 100% sand filtration or high efficiency de-sanding coupled with full field support for start ups, training and on-site commissioning.