Renting equipment from Dynacorp allows you to reduce up-front capital expenditures and ensure that the system you install is the right size and configuration for your well’s long-term production profile.
And you get the same industry-leading, high-performance equipment that we design and manufacture for sale.
- An extensive fleet of recently built equipment, fabricated in-house and incorporating the latest in sand filtration and well-testing technology;
- Diameters and configurations suitable for various well rates, sand concentrations and other parameters, including single horizontal, dual horizontal, single vertical and horizontal-vertical;
- Build-to-suit option;
- A dedicated rental team led by experienced managers;
- 24-7 on-call service for installations and field maintenance;
- Training in safe and effective operation, including proper cleanout procedures;
- Flexible terms, including rent-to-own; and
- Locations in Northern Alberta & BC, Texas, Louisiana, and Pennsylvania.
Who chooses to rent?
You could be a junior E&P company, a super-major or a mid-streamer.
Your production could be in a liquids-rich play with high-rate wells like the Montney, in a historical dry gas area on the prairies, or an oil play with associated gas that can’t be flared, like the Bakken. If you’re looking for a quick solution, flexibility and low up-front cost, renting is probably for you.
Perhaps you are trying to bring on early production, but want to avoid over-capitalizing your well sites.
You could opt for a short-term rental of a high-capacity system to handle flush production, followed by purchase of right-sized equipment for permanent installation. Or you have made an asset purchase and need to bring your acquired facilities up to your company’s standards. Dynacorp can be there, fast.