Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse/ Yard Person will be working in an indoor/ outdoor environment and will be responsible for efficiently and accurately receiving and picking material orders for shop work. Load and unload various structural materials and pallets from delivery trucks. Participate in inventory counts. And adheres to and respects the Dynacorp Company Values.
- Unloads materials and supplies safely and promptly from delivery trucks, and properly places them in the warehouse and yard area
- Accurately, efficiently, and safely assembles material orders
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be self-motivated, a self-starter and be well organized, must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- May be asked to perform other tasks outside the prescribed duties
- Assists co-workers by picking and loading orders on delivery trucks
- Conducts spot inventory counts
- Receives and restocks inventory returns
- Maintains a clean and organized warehouse and stock yard
- Adheres to all work safety rules and regulations
- Works closely with other warehouse employees
- Be willing to work occasional overtime
- Have safe and positive attitude and adheres to and respects the Dynacorp Company Values
- Be on time and ready for work each day
- Check custom ordered materials to blueprints.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have experience in oilfield fabrication components (piping and skid materials)
- Certification in the following equipment is desirable – counterbalance forklift and electric reach lift. Operate a small forklift.
- Must have steeled-toed boots.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds or 20 kilos occasionally
- Bending, lifting and reaching during course of shift
- Class 5 Driver’s Liscence
Share this Job Post
Submit Your Resume
If you are interested in this position please fill in the form provided.
Return to Job Profiles